Do you dare do make an impact?
Henkel has revamped its employer communication, going live with a new career website and digital employer branding campaign under the umbrella “Dare to make an impact?”. The campaign has been developed together with the Berlin-based communication agency RCKT. It will be rolled out globally in 79 countries and will run mainly online.
Henkel’s Forscherwelt Science Lab for children now open at the German Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai
Science workshops where kids between the ages of 7 and 11 years of age can have fun through experiments and get a playful introduction to science, are now open at the German Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai. Researchers’ World or ‘Forscherwelt’ in German, is located at CAMPUS GERMANY and is part of an international initiative launched by Henkel, the German FMCG company, over 10 years ago to get children excited about science and awaken their researcher’s spirit.
Henkel delivers very strong performance in the first half year – double-digit growth in organic sales and earnings
- Group sales show organic growth of +11.3 percent to around 10 billion euros (nominal +4.7 percent), driven by all business units and regions
- Operating profit* rises to 1,430 million euros, +20.1%
- EBIT margin* increased to 14.4%, +1.9 percentage points
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)* grow by+22.4% to 2.40 euros, +30.1% at constant exchange rates
- Good progress in all areas of purposeful growth agenda
- Outlook for fiscal year 2021 updated: higher sales growth with unchanged earnings guidance
- Organic sales growth: +6.0 to +8.0 percent (previously: +4.0 to +6.0 percent)
- EBIT margin*: 13.5 to 14.5 percent (previously: 14.0 to 15.0 percent)
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS) *: Increase in the high single-digit to mid-teens percentage range at constant exchange rates (unchanged)