You have questions? We have the answers! Here you can find the answers to frequently asked questions regarding your career and the application process at Henkel.
Opportunities at Henkel
- Why Henkel
- Where can I find current job offers?
- Where can I find any suitable job?
The “Henkel spirit“
Some say it’s taking part that counts. But at Henkel, we play to win. It’s that extra bit of motivation, ambition and passion that every one of our employees across the world has in common. You see it in every business unit, in every job and at every level in the company.
Henkel’s success is built upon people who are open to new experiences – people with an entrepreneurial spirit who search the world for new ideas for our innovative brands and leading technologies.
Henkelaner are globally united by one idea: We are one team. That’s the “Henkel spirit“.
Did we catch your attention and are you curious to find out more?
Get in touch with us – either in person at one of our events or apply online today at: www.henkel-gcc.com/jobs.
- How do I apply for a position at Henkel?
- Which documents should I attach to my application?
- I am interested in several jobs. Can I apply for multiple positions at the same time?
- I found a position that seems interesting to me, but no information as to whom I should contact. What should I do?
- The job offer is written in English – should I write my application in English as well?
- The job posting that’s still open on your site has an old posting date. Is it still an open position?
- Whom do I contact if I have questions concerning my application?
- Whom do I contact, if I have any questions considering the registration?
- How long does the application process take within Henkel?
- Do I get feedback during the application process about the state of my application?
Since our application process is standardized, candidates are encouraged to fill their profile at: www.henkel-gcc.com/career.
If you notice a position that you’re interested in and qualified for, simply apply online. It’s that easy! Good luck.
Most important is your CV (Resume) and your certificates. Our online application system gives you the opportunity to create your own unique profile to show us that you are the perfect candidate for our vacancies.
Please send us all necessary application documents (e.g. internship reports, diploma, academic history) as digital files in PDF format.
Yes – simply fill out your profile in our online application system. Once your online profile is complete, you can apply for multiple positions.
The recruiting team will process your application, that’s why there is no direct contact person. If there is no contact person, use a general salutation, for example: ‘To whom it may concern’ or ‘Dear Sir or Madam’.
Yes, please. As Henkel is an international company you will be working with colleagues from all over the world and English is our official company language. Generally, the ‘rule’ is: please write the application in the same language as the job ad.
Yes. All job postings in our online application system are still vacant, and only removed when filled. Internships are offered annually, so you’ll see the job posting available all of the time. Don’t worry about the posting date.
It might vary depending on the job profile. Usually, there are only a few weeks between your initial application and placement. For an internship you should apply four to six month in advance. Here you can read about the application and selection process at Henkel.
Each position that we have open with Henkel is unique, and finding the right candidate is important for both the hired candidate as well as for Henkel. We want to make sure that both the candidate and the company are a good fit for each other. We will provide feedback to the candidates throughout the entire process.
- Can I do an internship with Henkel at any time? When do I need to apply?
- What are the business areas in which Henkel offers internship opportunities?
The dates of our internships are flexible and not tied to your semester schedule. Please apply at least 4 to 6 months in advance as many positions are filled beforehand.
We have internship opportunities available in our commercial, chemical and technology business units.
We offer internships in the following areas:
- Marketing, Sales, Market Research
- Purchasing, Logistic, Supply Chain Management
- Finance, Accounting, Controlling
- Human Resources, Corporate Communications, IT and Law
- Product Development, Research and Analytics, Packaging
To find a listing of our current internship openings, please check out the website Jobs & Application. Please apply at least four to six month before the planned internship, because many positions will already be filled.
You at Henkel
- What does Henkel offer in terms of vocational training?
- Can employees move between business areas and/or to a different country?
Henkel offers a whole range of opportunities for vocational training, both locally and globally, to help you prepare now for the challenges of tomorrow. The Henkel Global Academy organizes seminars around the world in partnership with famous business schools. Henkel’s employees can use a broad offer of e-learning courses from the Henkel eCademy.
Would you like to find out more information about our training programs? Then click here.
Yes, in fact it is an expectation within Henkel that our talent is flexible and mobile. This helps to support the company on a broad, global level.
Our “Triple Two” philosophy promotes this expectation, by allowing you to work in at least two different roles, in two different business areas and two different countries. The reason behind this philosophy is that we believe working in different roles, business units and functions is good for your personal development and improves your understanding of Henkel as a global company.
Here you will get further information on our training programs.