Jobs & Application
Visit our job portal. You will find all current vacancies and job offers worldwide. We are looking forward to receive your online employment application.
Since the outbreak of the Coronavirus, Henkel has taken rapid and comprehensive measures. We do everything possible to ensure the safety of our employees around the world, our customers and partners and to maintain operations under these challenging circumstances. Of course, this unprecedented situation also has an impact on our ongoing recruitment. We will continue our recruitment of open positions. But since physical distance is the most important for the safety and health of all of us, no travel or personal meetings take place. We are grateful that we can offer many of our employees to work remotely. Interviews will mainly be done virtually, and phone or video calls will replace physical meetings whenever possible. You are welcome to connect with us!
Find job offers:
Set filter (0)
Job offers: 0 of 0
Application at Henkel
We want profound but fast decisions. That’s why we offer online applications only. Applying online includes many benefits and speeds up the whole procedure.
Documents for your online-application
You need the following documents for the online application (PDF preferred):
- Curriculum vitae (C.V.)
- Other documents, e.g. diplomas, certificates, overview of grades, graduation diploma (collected to one PDF preferred)
- Please note that a letter of application/cover letter is not mandatory anymore and can be uploaded optionally
To speed up the review of your documents, please upload all relevant documents together at the same time.
Services of our job portal
The online recruitment tool offers the following services:
- Search for relevant jobs matching your profile
- Add your profile and apply via the online recruitment tool
- Look at and update the information you stored on our system at any time
- Activate the alert system so that you are informed about new openings as they occur.
- Track the status of your online application
- Choose your preferred language
- Send job offers via Facebook by using the "tell a friend" function
- Use the contact form and ask questions (no application)