Belgium, Brussels, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Marketing - Schwarzkopf Professional & Authentic Beauty Concept - July 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Discover International Brand Management and Trade Marketing in the exciting sector of FMCG
- Manage marketing materials and design presentations in PowerPoint for marketing meetings
- Coordinate the creation of artworks together with external design agencies and printing companies
- Prepare (numerical) analysis and evaluations (sales, market potential, competition, etc…), appropriate promotions and proposals for the various brands
- Write press releases and distribute them to our press contacts
- Opportunity to share ideas, points of improvement, and start projects
- Bachelor or Master (Business/Marketing, Communication, Economics or related studies) degree
- Affinity with Marketing and (hair) cosmetics
- Creative, enthusiastic and motivated person with a hands-on mentality, who can work independently as well as in a team
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English and either French or Dutch, available to start in July 2024, for a 6-month internship
- Familiar with MS Office package (Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6 months internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance of that covers meals, housing and transport expenses will be provided
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.