Taiwan, Taipei, Adhesive Technologies
Head of Sales TW
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Develop business plan in responsible areas for TP cycle by aligning with global and regional business strategy.
- Work with key stakeholders to execute plan. Flag with proposed solutions if there are gap so it can be addressed quickly.
- Develop sales plan to deliver sales targets for KP cycle.
- Takes ownership to deliver the KP targets and plan by working closely with key stakeholders. Flag proposed solutions if there is gap so it can be addressed quickly.
- Continuously develop strong team by hiring and providing appropriate training, coaching and other necessary means
- Continuously improve project pipeline to ensure sustainable growth for KP and TP cycle.
- Provide accurate forecasts by understanding market, customers demand and inventory levels
- Drive development of robust account management plans with target customers to deliver TP/KP tearget.
- Develop and continuously improve relationships with key contacts across different levels at target customers based on account management plans.
- Regularly review team performance by identified KPIs that aligned with supervisor to deliver KP / TP target.
- Manage price by capturing value of Henkel and to deliver financial target.
- Together with Channel Manager, develop distribution strategy in the responsible area and execute accordingly.
- BS in a technical or business (Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, etc.) MBA preferred
- Preferably at least 5 years work experience in the material supplier for Semiconductor, Electronics Manufacturing or Electronic Component industry (Sales, Marketing, Product
- Management, Production) in a global environment.
- Sales experience of a minimum of 5 years
- Passionate about sales and business excellence; by nature, organized with experience in: People management / Account planning and management / Strategic/consultative selling methodologies.
- An assertive and result driven leader with ability to leverage others in industry and company.
- Excellent communication skills in English – presentation, verbal, written.
- Excellent and advanced computer literacy
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.