United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Adhesive Technologies
Technical Sales Graduate- Industrial Adhesives
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Henkel is in search of a dynamic graduate to join the AMI General Industry Surface Treatment team for an exciting opportunity in Technical Sales Support. This role is designed for candidates eager to explore the technical, practical, and commercial aspects of the job in and outside of the lab, including site visits across the UK.
- Practical Work: Application chemistry task, commissioning chemical dosing system, management of a new laboratory space, stock equipment and spares management.
- Innovation and Development: Contribute to developing new chemical management measurement and control systems- Stay updated on emerging technologies in the field.
- Customer Support and Technical Sales: Assist in direct customer support and contribute to technical sales activities
- This role offers a unique blend of hands-on experience, exposure to cutting-edge technologies, and opportunities for professional growth. The successful candidate will receive comprehensive training in all aspects of the role.
- You should graduate (before September 2024 and no more than two years prior) with a Bachelor, Masters (or equivalent) degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Materials Science or other Science.
- Strong interest in metal surface treatment and related technologies.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Effective communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment
The advert may close earlier if volume of applications are high
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.