Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Manager 3rd Party Manufacturing (d/f/m) - Job Sharing Possible
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manage contract manufacturing (3PM, 3rd Party Manufacturing) organization and capability for the BU to ensure quality products supply on time
- Identify, drive and implement cost saving initiatives to improve total supply chain cost basis within Adhesive Technologies
- Determine, improve and implement best practice processes to assure continuous improvement
- Partner with respective teams to optimize BU contract manufacturing footprint
- Monitor compliance of social standards, SHEQ, stock taking and performance in line with legal and Henkel requirements
- Regularly review and evaluate BU 3PM compliance performance with support from relevant site compliance related professional
- Collaborate with audit team to conduct BU 3PM compliance audit as per plan
- Manage BU 3PM complaints by Henkel's CCMS and SCMS
- Responsible for routine toller key performance of BU technology, quality, responsiveness, delivery and cost with monthly BU 3PM reports
- Ensure effective system available to protect Henkel BU technologies, business information and Henkel supplied materials
- Master's degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience in Engineering or Supply Chain Management with high level of project management tasks
- Profound experience in supplier interaction as well as experience in teamwork with different departments and functions
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Proactiveness and sense of responsibility is a must
- Experienced handling of MS Office and SAP is required
- Fluent English language skills required, German is of advantage
- EU driving licence
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.