Turkey, Ümraniye, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Over viewing Adhesives Technologies sales operation via assuming responsibility for the Personal Hygiene Adhesive segment under Industrial Adhesives business unit
- Maximizing strategic targets and ensuring further grow of the Hygienic within the responsible area
- Coordinating existing sales activities for customer portfolio for Personal Hygiene (baby diaper, textile back sheet applications) business unit across within responsible region
- Developing new business opportunities to increase sales within responsible area
- Traveling around Turkey to participate in the trials of the customers in case of business necessities
- Conducting market analysis to understand market trends & dynamics
- BSc/BA in Engineering departments, preferably in Chemical Engineering
- Candidates with up to 1 year of experience ideally within a multinational environment and fresh graduates who have solid internship experience in leading organizations
- Strong comunication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Valid driving license is a must
- Flexibility for traveling
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.