Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Jr Specialist Regulatory
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The regulatory department in Bratislava, ensuring Regulatory compliance across all Henkel’s businesses, is looking for new colleagues. We are a constantly growing team taking over new tasks and projects, not only supporting business on international level but playing a crucial role in shaping the process.
- Cooperate on tasks as defined by process/departments (where the employee is assigned)
- Handling Raw Materials, Formulations, Safety Data Sheets for Consumer Brand (Beauty Care, Laundry&Home Care) or Adhesive division
- Provides administrative support for the process (not a laboratory role)
- Executes daily operations, supports business and functions with relevant process / technical expertise
- Masters Degree in field of Chemistry or comparable background is a must
- Toxicological and ecotoxicological background is an advantage
- Active knowledge of English language is required
- Position is suitable also for fresh graduates (no previous work experience needed)
- Willingness to work with numbers and data, concentration on details
- Structured working approach, responsible and self-reliant person
- Communicative, flexible, team player
- Open-minded personality with creative approach towards process improvement
- PC knowledge (MS Office, MS Excel)
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1 300 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.