Spain, Barcelona, Adhesive Technologies
Brand Manager - Consumer Adhesives
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Executes local market programs and campaigns and Marketing Mix
- Conducts market and consumer assessment and derives actions
- Provides overall marketing support to marketing and sales teams
- Supports local roll-outs of new products and programs including communication campaigns
- Executes brand management and sales promotion activities locally
- Manages resources needed and ensures timely local execution of initiatives
- Leads local Insight generation actions and programs.
- Supports with Innovation process inputs especially in case of regionally led innovations
- Business Administration or similar educational background
- Fluent level of english
- 3-4 years of experience related with marketing, trade marketing in FMCG industry.
- Analytical skills to do market analysis and good level of Excel to do financial planning & budgeting Trade & digital marketing market analysis
- Good creative skills to help with innovation projects & brand development & building
- Experience developing the local strategy of marketing following Category & Brand Strategy Trends
- Good attitude and motivation to focus the career path in marketing.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.