Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Marketing Consumer Brands (Hair Care / Hair Styling)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
We offer an internship at the international company Henkel/Schwarzkopf. Here you will obtain a comprehensive insight in everyday business practices, especially within marketing and brand management. During your internship you will get an overview of the company’s and the marketing department’s business activities. The internship will start in August 2024 for a 6 month duration.
- You will be part of the Hair Care & Hair Styling marketing team, where you will work closely together with the Nordic Brand Managers.
- We offer a wide diversity in your work tasks and you will be a part of the brand marketing plans from A-Z; you will be included from the first steps of innovation, conceptualization, execution and finally the evaluation of launches, in-store, online campaigns, events and/or marketing activities.
- You will assist with arrangements for product launches, artwork development, management presentations, consumer, shopper, and customer analysis, category and trend analysis, and result follow-up among others.
You will work in the Marketing department for Beauty Care products at our Nordic headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
- You are a full-time university student (BSc or MSc) focusing in Marketing with some parts of the studies left to complete before graduating.
- You are fluent both in Swedish and English.
- You are familiar with the MS Office package and have good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- You are open-minded, and have an ambitious, motivated and service-minded personality.
- You are detail-oriented with strong analytical skills and have an ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Above all you have a positive attitude and high willingness to learn and develop your professional skills.
- You are available minimum 30h/week from August until January. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.