United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Adhesive Technologies
Category Marketing Graduate- Adhesives
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact working with iconic brands such as Sellotape, Pritt, Loctite, Solvite and UniBond No More Nails?
- Join Henkel’s Consumer Adhesives Category Marketing team as a Category Marketing Graduate
- Work with iconic brands such as Sellotape, Pritt, Loctite, Solvite and UniBond No More Nails
- Evaluate shopper insights and market data to develop a deep understanding of the market & the shopper
- Support with new product development: assist with the coordination of internal processes related to set-up and design of new displays
- You will liaise with agency partners (creative) and other external stakeholders
- Coordinate with the Sales and Brand team to ensure plans are aligned and meet objectives
- Analyse impact of promotional activities using internal and external data and recommend future actions
- Actively participate & present initiatives in internal meetings to Sales, Category & Brand Team
- You can shape your career with trainings and development programs while enjoying several employee benefits, we have at Henkel.
- You should graduate (before September 2024 and no more than two years prior) with a Bachelor, Masters (or equivalent) degree in Business, Marketing, or any related field
- Previous experience in a multinational FMCG company is an advantage
- Passion for innovation and brands
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to work in a diverse team and by set objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Learning agility and high energy level
- Good command of MS Office
The advert may close earlier if volume of applications are high.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.