Taiwan, Taipei, Adhesive Technologies
Global Key Account Manager
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Key member of a global cross functional team, driving sales growth globally in Henkel's Electronics Semiconductor. Formulation and execution of global key account strategy including an ambitious annual revenue and long-term target plan.
- Regularly updates of the global key account strategic plan, and monthly forecast/execution
- Presenting strategy and business plans to Henkel and customer executives
- Responsibility for global revenue targets (top line and profit goals) as well as overall customer satisfaction. Working with internal teams to ensure timely and quality delivery of products.
- Providing clear direction and leadership to cross functional Henkel team(s) regarding global account strategy, team member responsibilities and expectations.
- Identifying and exploring new growth areas. Driving execution of key priorities and customer sales projects / opportunities.
- Translating customer’s strategy and priorities into product roadmap and building a product development pipeline
- Developing influential network on all levels and dimensions with a focus on strategic relationship development planning to drive growth.
- Bachelor’s in engineering or science is a must.Master’s or MBA is preferred
- 10+ years of experience in B2B sales/account management with strong focus on technical sales and solution selling.
- Previous experience in semiconductors packaging is strongly preferred.
- Experience in marketing and strategy is beneficial.
- Highly systematic and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong skills leading cross functional project teams.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills across different level
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.