Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Digital Reporting Analyst
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Drive the establishment of new dashboards (Website Analytics, Intranet Analytics, etc.)
- Create and support in the optimization and maintenance of the existing Power BI Communication dashboard
- Perform digital data analysis/reporting and derive insightful conclusions
- Improve efficiencies of current reports and support to improve the accuracy, quality, and consistency of data
- Cooperate with various stakeholders regarding advanced digital marketing analytics and upskilling
- Support teams in conducting tests and analyzing performance data and provide administrative support as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration / Management, Data Science and Analytics
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience in digital data analysis and reporting
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Power BI, preferably with knowledge in digital measurement and demonstrated ability to translate data into actionable insights and e-commerce reporting
- Experience with digital analytical tools (Google Analytics, Looker Studio, social media reporting tools); Preferably with skills in Mapp Intelligence Suite, Google Tag Manager and Search Console.
- Excellent command of English language; Accuracy and attention to detail, skills in time management and analytical thinking is required.
- Amenable to work on a night shift schedule (9:00 PM - 6:00 AM)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.