South Korea, Eumseong, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesives Safety, Health, Environment (SHE) Engineer Eumseong
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Drive Safety, Health, Environment (SHE) strategy and targets in area of responsibility and uses appropriate reporting tools
- Define and executes standards and procedures in collaboration with affected functional areas
- Develop, introduce and/or communicate SHE activities and programs for new regulations, programs and procedures as all local regulations and global requirements
- Plan and operate SHE programs to prevent incident by eliminating hazards and reducing risk
- Conduct and review risk management to identify hazard for operation
- Ensure continuous improvement in all relevant SHE fields
- Support SHE relating audit management and report monthly on SHE KPI status
- Provide training to employees on SHE matters and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience in Safety/Health/Environment (SHE), Field Engineering and/or Process Engineering is required
- Licenses in industrial safety engineering related field are required
- Licenses in healthy and/or environmental engineering related field are plus
- Good communication in Korean and English is preferred
- Able to work at Eumseoung plant in the onsite
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.