United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Adhesive Technologies
Learning & Digital Content Creation Graduate
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support our Digital Training Team and our Professional Sales Campus with a variety of daily tasks
- Support the Adhesives Sales Campus with a variety of projects which include:
- Working on our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system by supporting with processes and data.
- Support with creating and writing Guidebooks for our Sellers to use.
- Support with the development of our SharePoint and digital tools.
- You should graduate (before September 2024 and no more than two years prior) with a Bachelor, Masters (or equivalent) degree from Business, Digital or any related field
- Be passionate about working in a fast paced and vibrant environment.
- Interest in Project Management, How big companies sell and how we develop our Sales & Marketing teams.
- Team player with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Digital Creation and Analytical skills
- Good organisation, creative thinking, flexibility and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong IT skills; excellent knowledge of MS Office tools especially Excel
Initial applications open between 20th November – 2nd January 2024 but may close earlier if volumes are high
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.