At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Field visits to end-users (Craftsmen & DIY) to grab habits, application specifics, understanding competitor landscape.
- Responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers.
- Plans & executes product & application trainings for sales personnel, end users with mini & mega meetings.
- Perform technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation.
- Reports quality issues / customers' claims to relevant parts of the organization (incl. CCMS).
- Drive customer experience by optimizing automated customer interactions and enhancing remote customer interactions.
- Identify opportunities to create customer value in remote settings by leveraging remote interaction tools.
- Responsible for products application / technical training and coaching of field sales forces and customers.
- Responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of TCS field team or project team members.
- Support standardization process of technical documents & ensure same data in all platforms