At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The Business Development Representative is responsible for the successful growth of Kenra Professional salons, distributor stores, and distributor partners; managing daily, weekly, monthly activity plans; and contributing to the achievement of the Company’s goals.
- Increase success in Kenra Professional salons and distributor stores within geographic territory, with specific focus on foundational salons and distributor stores.
- Educate and train salons, distributor stores, distributor consultants through dynamic facilitation of virtual & live trainings and meetings.
- Ensure long-term success of foundation salons through effective implementation of Kenra Professional Loyalty Program.
- Ensure the success of Kenra Professional promotions and initiatives in salons and stores.
- Implement and document weekly and monthly responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Be able to travel up to 50% to support the business.
- Increase overall brand awareness through accurate merchandising of the Kenra Professional brand in points of distribution.
- Manage time, resources, and funds for overall territory in a responsible and effective manner.