At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
You will be part of the Capital Markets and Pension Asset Management team within Henkel's Group Treasury. You will be one of two persons within the team responsible for group funding and investments, inter-company funding and associated FX hedging, trade finance topics like supply chain financing, as well as external financial stakeholder management towards banks, rating agencies, eCommerce and payment service providers, and credit investors
- Prepare and consult on decision-ready proposals, and execute group funding strategy for bonds, commercial paper and negotiate financings for acquisitions, corporate loans and guarantees
- Be responsible to advise, organize and execute inter-company loans and corresponding FX hedges
- Be responsible for calculating and advising internally on interest rates e.g. for WACC, leasing, inter-company loans and external funding
- Be responsible for analysing, monitoring and securing short-term liquidity via issuance of Commercial Paper or other short-term debt instruments
- Optimize Henkel's corporate cash investments and constantly look for new investment opportunities with a view on risk and return
- Maintain bank relationships towards Henkel‘s portfolio banks from its ESG-linked syndicated loan and other banks
- Support credit rating analyses for regular creditor relations work and M&A acquisition cases and help maintain Henkel‘s A credit rating
- Support Henkel’s eCommerce Payment Service Provider management
- Support group-wide working capital management including Henkel‘s supplier financing (SCF) arrangements
- Keep up to date with latest sustainable finance market developments and implications for Henkel
- Prepare management-ready analyses for decision making