At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- We are looking for the Commercial Financial Director for one of our global Strategic Business Units (SBUs), managed out of North America (Preferred locations: Bridgewater or Rocky Hill).
- The mission of your role is to shape the business strategy and run key projects for the SBU, provide financial & commercial insights, and drive its future performance.
- You will be instrumental in developing the business globally together with the leadership team, organically as well as through M&A.
- You will be responsible to drive and steer financial related management process: mid-term and short-term strategic planning process and budgets for the respective Business/SBU. Setting priorities for investments, translate strategy into financial targets.
- Capturing business growth opportunities by creating financial insights, assessing portfolio and performance, identifying gaps and defining strategic & tactical measures.
- Evaluating SBU strategies, innovations, projects and investment plans; monitoring business profitability; assessing risks and opportunities.
- Ensuring correct global financial reporting and prepares frequent forecasts where needed.
- Your role will act as sparring partner to SBU Head on strategic, operative and organizational matters.
- Optimizing operating margins by creating transparency about profitability development and root causes, identifying and steering improvement measures like pricing, cost performance, customer portfolio management, differentiated resource allocation.
- Driving inorganic growth plans and running key projects for the SBU.