At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Closely monitor the developments in the construction adhesives, instant repair and plumbing categories and generate insights.
- Give active support in developing the brand strategy, local brand plan and comprehensive activation plan.
- Execute the yearly communication plan, including in-store, digital communication, and e-commerce activations.
- Closely tracking & reporting marketing budgets.
- Monitor results of each campaign and report to relevant teams and functions.
- Develop and execute product strategy in line with technology.
- Manage product launches in communication with Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Purchasing.
- Manage and optimize product profitability, by driving COGS improvement projects.
- Steer the planning and execution of customer specific products end-to-end by coordinating sales, agencies, supply chain and purchasing.
- Manage master data processes and data maintenance.