At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The role will have full operational responsibility for the Plant during the Shift.
- You will be required to promote good Safety, Health and Environmental practices by implementing company policies and procedures for all personnel, contracts and visitors on site.
- Working on a 3-shift basis the successful candidate will take primary responsibility for all product ranges/product problems throughout the entire production cycle.
- The position will facilitate targeted continuous improvements in quality, service and cost.
- Ensure all Health & Safety regulations are followed.
- Ensure that all production targets & KPIs relating to scheduling, output, quality, safety and reporting are met during their shift