At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Ready to join a great team as a Business Development Manager in our Adhesives Industrial Business Unit (BU)
- You will have an eye in identifying megatrends and future market trends, developments and/or product, service models for growths, investments opportunities
- You will identify and define entry strategy into new markets / segments through and with deep understanding and assessment of customers, markets and trends
- You recognize new applications and NPIs in identified market segments and target customers with development of appropriate sales tools, processes
- You will establish relevant customer and/market relationships to enhance and maintain intimacy with relevant stakeholders
- You are responsible for leading and developing / supporting and driving regional strategies and development plans for key strategic initiatives/market segments / business expansion in line with business unit plans and ensuring execution, for near, mid and long term
- You lead and drives / coordinates and manages BU-region wide projects, initiatives, strategy projects as the regional Project Management Lead
- You ensure stakeholder management across BU and regions, collaborates closely with Regional Leaders, Marketing, Sales, Key Account Management, Product Managers, Application Engineers and relevant stakeholders on projects, initiatives
- You are responsible for developing and implementing business analysis tools/instruments, analyzes business and market data, provides market and competitive intelligence