At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- This is a maternity cover 1 year contract. Ideally looking for someone to start ASAP.
- Lead and manage people-related agendas within various business areas across multiple sites
- Advise and drive HR activities to support business agendas relating to organisational development, succession planning and employee life cycle topics
- Manage and advise on all employee relations topics, providing employment law and best-practice guidance and advice
- Proactively create and manage HR policies and processes in line with employment legislation
- Develop and build strong relationships with the business and regional and corporate teams
- Act as facilitator and coach for management teams on HR topics
- Be a member of the business leadership teams, ensuring the necessary HR aspects are reflected within decision-making