At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Perform and process the general ledger adjustments, accruals, GAAP adjustment, and month-end closing etc. to ensure compliance with PRC accounting standards and IFRS
- Prepare and review management report
- Coordinate internal/external audit and tax filing for assigned entities
- Provide responses/explanation, clarifications, and professional suggestions to business & functions on accounting policies and transactions
- Identify control deficiency, provide suggestions, and find continuous improvement points via review financial statements and fulfillment of daily accounting activities
- Fulfil projects and other works assigned by supervisor
- Work closely with share service center to ensure high-quality accounting activities and a smooth month-end closing.
- YOUR ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- Timely and full training regarding updated accounting knowledge
- Opportunities to rotate to positions such as FP&A and AO
- Award to continuous study, such as allowance for pass of ACCA exams