At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Our Senior Manager, Application Engineering is responsible for leading a team of customer-facing application engineers that deliver valued-added solutions and innovation Automotive Electronics and E-mobility market segments.
- Influence and execute the market strategy in collaboration with Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Product Development and other functions.
- Lead major market segment initiatives and projects.
- Main technical liaison at top Key Accounts, Allied Suppliers, Industry Trade Associations.
- Manage a team of 10-15 engineers and scientific professionals.
- Travel up to 40%. Majority of travel in the US and occasional travel to Mexico.
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant engineering/scientific discipline is required.
- 10+ years of experience in a relevant engineering, scientific, or technical role in required.
- Previous experience directly managing a team.
- Experience in Automotive Electronics, E-mobility, thermal management, materials science, adhesives, coatings, film or relevant industry is required.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
The salary for this role is $140,000-$175,000+. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.