At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Cold Power, Bref, and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Managing & overall responsible for supply planning to meet customer demands, sourcing from multiple Contract Manufacturers locally, overseas as well as from affiliated companies.
- Balancing production schedules and quantities based on sales forecasts assessing capacity constraints and lead times to meet weekly demands and maintain high Customer Service Level with optimized inventories.
- Strive for Continuous Improvement in Supply Chain Planning. Responsible to achieve performance on relevant internal KPIs (Inventory, Service Level, Obsoletes, (inbound) Logistics Costs).
- Provide Input into the ANZ Supply Review section of the S&OP process.
- Product Lifecycle Management including New Product Launches, Deletions and change-over Management.