At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Leads the growth and development of an outside Sales team for Quebec. Drives the salon business for Henkel Consumer Brands - hair professional (Schwarzkopf Professional), in alignment with the overall company strategies for purposeful growth. Manages cross-functionally with Inside Sales, Direct Sales Organization administration, Customer Service, Education, Marketing and Supply Chain to achieve goals. Maintains a clear understanding of the market by having a consistent contact with and knowledge of the top customers and competitors.
This role will be remote based in Greater Montreal, QC.
- Management of direct sales team in Quebec
- Achieve annual sales budget based on quarterly seasonality and key activities
- Successfully execute ‘Innovation Business Plans’
- Preparation of the objectives and development plan for each SC and key customer
- Execute New Customer Acquisition (NCA) plan.
- Achievement of quantitative and qualitative objectives (NES, L6 per customer, profitability, budget, forecasting accuracy, market share within the portfolio.
- Active use of SALONORY to drive B2B
- Hiring, training, developing and managing a provincial sales team of 6-8.
- Design and maintain Sales Consultant route plans
- Work in-market with sales consultants, educators, and accounts not less than 3 days per week.
- Manage expense budgets within guidelines.
- Work-with Inside Sales on account transitioning based on HP key Metrics
- Execute Education plan in partnership with Education Manager and in-field teams
- Deliver Information: sell-in of product/promotions/service (training, customer trips, hairdresser tools), Category management
- Support the Sales Team on E/Salesforce tool, be a super user.
- Travel Requirement: 3 days / week in the field (Montreal / Quebec City Cooridor)