At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
This Executive Assistant (EA) position is a Highly Visible role. The EA will manage a wide range of advanced administrative and executive support-related tasks, will be able to work independently within guidelines, and will make independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling.
- Executes tasks relating to administrative support with minimal supervision in line with existing policies and guidelines
- Acts as point of contact for internal/external enquiries by phone and email, initiates action (answer, sort, etc.) and assesses issue urgency
- Manages leadership's calendar and paperwork, ensures timeliness and completeness
- Prepares business correspondence
- Coordinates meetings and creates agendas, records, and meeting minutes
- Makes business travel arrangements, prepares travel expenses for leadership and/or team members
- Researches, compiles and issues special reports, financial data, presentations, organizational charts, etc.
- Provides financial support on a department/project level, monitoring budget spend, raising and approving requisitions/invoices
- Provides information by answering questions and requests within the organization and team Arranges business-critical internal/external events, including itineraries, accommodation, registration, etc.