At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The Lead Application Engineer is responsible for supporting Henkel's Electronics customers who are using our Thermal Interface, Gasketing and Electronic Materials in their products/applications.
- Provide application engineering support for key customers accounts, and collaborate with internal Henkel teams (sales, PD, operations, etc) on product development projects, and manufacturing initiatives to support automotive material management platform.
- Design, plan, and execute laboratory testing to generate technical data reports with resulting communication to key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Leads/supports ongoing harmonization and administration of laboratory test methods for global automotive materials platform.
- Provide product training for sales, marketing, and technical functions for both internal and external audiences.
- Organize and perform customer lab demonstrations using product application equipment (internal and external).
- Bachelor's degree in material science, chemical engineering, electrical engineering, or related field is required. Master's degree is desired but not required.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in thermal management, adhesives, chemicals (polymer science, or chemical engineering) or a related products used in the automotive industry is required.
- Ability to travel up to 25% with some of that travel being international.
- Experience with business strategy, marketing, and account management.
- Strong customer facing experience with ability to work with and present to cross functional teams.
The salary for this role is $110,000 - $140,000+. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.