At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Global Product Line Manager leads to develop the product portfolio strategy in line with marketing strategy to support sales and profit growth. Manage the product portfolio and product lifecycle from product development to end of life. Develop pricing strategy and manage product pricing to balance market share and product contribution. Manage COGs to continue driving profitability improvements. Support new product launches to expand product portfolio. Be the champion for the resolution of product issues and lead the risk mitigation of ad-hoc supply crisis, product regulatory issues, product compliance issue etc.
- Manage the responsible product lines globally with ~100M Euro revenue, focus on strategic product management work.
- Interface with Market Segment Head, Market segment managers, sales, Global Key Account Manager, Product Development, Application Engineer, Purchasing, Operation and Supply Chain
- No direct and indirect reports, regional product manager supports GPLM at regional level and reporting to Head of Regional Product Management
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Develop product & portfolio strategy for the assigned product line, align with marketing strategy and product technology roadmap to achieve business goals 15%
- Lead product portfolio and product lifecycle management, support new product launch, lead product sample approval, product changes, product classification, product promotion, product complexity management and product sustainability to maintain the healthy product portfolio 25%
- Drive profitability improvement, product cost management for both new and commercialized products, low & negative margin management, initiate product localization project and RM replacement projects to continue improving the profitability 20%
- Develop pricing strategy and set up/manage list pricing, review and approve special price, support annual pricing increasing to maximize product contribution 20%
- Champion to address all the product requests and issues to support sales growth and mitigate business impact, including ad-hoc supply crisis, critical product quality, 3PM product issues and product regulatory and compliance issues etc. 10%
- Support other global and regional projects, such as Manufacture Footprint Optimization, Strategic Master Data, Business Continuity Plan etc. 10%