At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Under the direction of the Technical Leadership team, the Controls Engineer will provide leadership in all areas involving controls engineering, provide troubleshooting expertise to all areas of the adhesives manufacturing facility, specializing in thermal interface materials, and verify adherence to local, state and federal codes.
- Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to Automation & Control System Design, Batch Process Control, Safety Systems for the mixing, coating and powder processing equipment.
- Serve as a key contributor to the strategic planning, evaluation, organization, and implementation of electrical and automation related projects and initiatives.
- Will also direct design and programming of control systems for new and existing equipment.
- Works with with internal and external cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and design/implement process improvement.