At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Be in charge of all tax questions in connection with international acquisition and divestment projects
- Manage tax due diligences independently
- Conduct contract reviews for all deal related agreements, such as SPA/APA, licenses, loans, TSAs etc. and carry out tax negotiations with the sell/buy side
- Engage and manage external tax advisors
- Align all tax relevant deal topics wIth various Henkel internal stakeholders, e.g. Corp. M&A, Legal, Controlling, Accounting, Treasury, Real Estate
- Present projects within the tax department as well as in the internal decision making bodies up to board level and towards tax authorities
- Manage integration projects for newly acquired targets