Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Data Analyst with Power BI
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
As Data Analyst, you will be responsible for reporting marketing and sales data globally with close cooperation with local marketing and sales teams.
You will transform, harmonize and visualize data, as well as analytical results in online dashboards (Power BI) or offline reports (Excel), which will enable our local teams to make business decisions affecting pricing, promotion and assortment to maximize sustainable and profitable growth of our company.
Your role will include:
- Data collection using different data sources and/or data providers like institute data, retailer direct data and internal data
- Data processing, transformation and load to reporting tools
- Creation, maintenance and update of standardized reports focused on pricing, promotion and assortment
- Work with business intelligence tools, such as Power BI, Alteryx and Excel
- Frequent communication with local marketing and sales departments
- University or College education
- Skillful knowledge of MS Excel and experience with data processing and visualization
- Experience with Power BI or Tableau is big advantage
- Analytical thinking, problem solving attitude, can-do approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- English language on B2 level (upper intermediate)
- Experience in FMCG or Market Research is very welcomed
- Team focused with ability to work across virtual teams
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1 500 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.