United States, Dover, DE, United States, Newark, DE, United States, Wilmington, DE, United States, Baltimore, MD, United States, Philadelphia, PA, United States, Pittsburgh, PA, Adhesive Technologies
Collision Repair Territory Manager (Pennsylvania)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Experienced Aftermarket Sales Representative
- Delivers strong product demonstrations in body shop environment
- Executes local sales plans and strategy in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing and acquire new customers
- Develops and executes action plan for each customer based on customer roadmap
- Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC % / GP %) in territory / at defined account Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers and distributors
- Communicates with KAM / Sales team on specific customers tasks and priorities
- Coordinates with technical customer service to conduct line trials, (re)solves customer requests and complaints
- Executes pricing and promotional actions
- Manages and/ or steers distributor salesforce / 3rd Party Representation
- Ensures execution in excellence at point of sales;
- Conducts field, market, jobsite or store visits; follows up on store implementation/promotion, in-store stock levels, identifies gaps
- Coordinates education implementation and sales impact with technical advisors
- Takes and processes customer orders; negotiates customer agreements; carries out admin tasks related to reporting and contract management
- Steers the overdue payments, blocks orders if needed
·Delivering technical product demonstrations
·Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the aftermarket space.
·Strong computer skills to include all of the Microsoft Office Suite programs required
·CRM experience preferred.
·Having an understanding of the sales process, to include customer research, identifying key players, handling objections and territory management.
·Must be willing to travel up to 70% of the time.
·Bilingual language skills, (Spanish) a plus.
The salary for this role is $75,000.00 - $95,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular