At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Maintenance and repaired of mixing, filling and other equipment in Yantai Plant. Root case analysis for breakdown.
- Improving equipment for better efficiency, safety and reliability
- Do daily check for all equipment and implement preventive maintenance by maintenance plan.
- Participate in 5S and follow SHE&Q requirement IATF16949/ISO 45001/ISO14001/MES etc.
- Keep plant facility in good condition.
- There are more than 160 sets mixers and filling machines in Yantai plant. In addition to these main machines, also have more than 70 sets pump and 60 set ovens and other assistant machines.
- Total 19 engineers to maintain all these equipment including 3PL equipment maintenance.
- Annual volume is about 5000T.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Do daily check for all equipment and attend the Strack and solve the problem about the production equipment. 20%
- Maintenance and repaired all equipment in Yantai plant. Make downtime analysis and continue improvement for equipment. 20%
- New equipment selection follows safety and healthy requirement. Continue improvement to avoid the safety and environment risk and energy saving for equipment. 10%
- Supervise the implementation of the action plan about the ME Daily delayed order 10%
- Make plan for maintenance, repair and spare parts order. 10%
- Guide the maintenance technician to carry out equipment maintenance. 10%
- Keep the files and drawings of the production equipment Updating and Improving Maintenance Manuals 10%
- 5S, WRA, ORCA, LOTOTO, 5%
- Carry out assigned task 5%