At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Transportation Planner will be assigned select carrier and facility locations to manage
- Day to day responsibilities will include partnering with our carrier base and internal stakeholders to deliver optimal cost and service for the organization
- Manage Transportation Management System (TMS) and resolve technical issues with internal and external parties
- Ensure that carriers are adhering to contractual commitments
- Lead resolution on operational/tactical scheduling, pick-up and delivery issues
- Serve as the cross-functional leader for carrier and Henkel shipping point engagement
- Supplier Relationship Management: Manage scorecard meetings with carriers and communicate performance; hold carriers accountable through action planning process ensure that pick-up and delivery metrics are meeting standards
- Continuous Improvement: Enhance Tools and reporting, Create new standard operating procedures where appropriate, Collaborate with Procurement and Warehouse teams to ensure right carrier mix to maximize service