At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
We are looking for a talented Social Media and Content Manager to work across all Henkel Consumer Brands contributing to the social media strategy and development of digital content for our owned channels. The Manager will lead the organic social media strategy and collaborate with Brand Marketing on the influencer marketing strategy that is aligned to our overall digital strategy and maturity.The Manager will regularly assess our channels to identify content gaps where new content can enhance the consumer experience as well as working with existing content from various internal and external sources to modify for our various owned channels including the website and social accounts. We are seeking an individual that has the skills to create and maintain a strong digital presence for our beauty and laundry and home care brands and grow online communities of brand fans, current customers and new consumers.In the role, you will be responsible for implementing social media and influencer strategies and content through social media accounts. You will manage various digital platforms that encourage consumer engagement and play a role in the consumer decision journey: Awareness, Consideration, Conversion and Loyalty. You will manage the relationship with external social media agencies of record and collaborate with all cross-functional partners to drive key social media KPIS.
- Manage organic social media content development across all active social media channels by briefing the agencies on business objectives, product priorities, key category and culture trends and content which will drive top engagement.
- Collaborate with the social media agency and Global SMU teams to develop the annual and long-term channel strategy that meets the needs of the brand’s awareness goals and matches the resources available between internal and external teams.
- Oversee the agencies that manage Community Management across all channels to ensure the brands are attentive and responsive to fans, followers and customers and communicate with helpful and engaging responses. Partner with Customer Service to ensure all customer service-related inquiries are being addressed by the internal team in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the Brand Marketing team to develop campaign content for Paid Social Campaigns and identify KPIs that may require the implementation of digital tools for engagement or conversion.
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing and IAT agencies on Influencer Marketing programs providing recommendations for content themes, content trends and analytics on best performing content across brand channels. Review influencer content for execution that meets the brand equity, brand tagging and strategic linking to owned channels or retailers.
- Manage the social media agencies in providing monthly content and channel analytics that share performance, insights, content recommendations and opportunities for improvement to meet KPIs.
- Play a key role in all IAT strategy and meetings as part of the Advanced Capabilities team representing social media.
- Aligning and collaborating with Global counterparts on strategic priorities, campaign development and opportunities for efficiency in product and campaign photo shoots to meet US content needs.
- Lead the partnership with Bazaarvoice to oversee the Ratings & Reviews for all Beauty brands and manage the product catalog within the system to ensure proper syndication.
- Partner with Brand Marketing in Beauty to execute efficient consumer sampling programs to drive trial, UGC and ratings and reviews.
- Accountable for a clearly defined organic social and channel strategy.
- Contribute to the selection of influencers across brands that will develop content for brand campaigns and ensure content follows all Henkel brand guidelines and legal requirements.
- Oversee Community Management excellence and share all learnings with internal and external teams for awareness and opportunities to meet brand objectives.
- Daily contact for all Social Media agencies of record.
- Management of Ratings & Reviews program for Beauty Brands and make recommendations for ongoing consumer sampling to support product performance.
- Identify content opportunities that contribute to consumer education and consideration and follow best practices for the channel.