Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Specialist Enterprise Master Data
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
As Masterdata specialist, you will be dealing essentially with maintenance of various finance objects in global scope, e. g. profit centers, cost centers, General Ledger accounts, etc.
You will be working in a young, motivated and experienced team in a dynamic environment. There is an opportunity of continuous process improvement and self-development.
- Creation/change/(un)lock of finance and controlling masterdata and their hierarchies
- Ensuring correctness and completeness of received inputs from local partners
- Performing of logical checks
- Providing of user access rights to reporting tools and internal database
- Execution of service invoicing
- Intermediate English language
- Knowledge of MS Excel and experience with pivot tables and formulas
- Economical background is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail, because of sensitive data
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Self-organized person with analytical thinking
- Willingness to learn and continuously work on increasing the expertise
- Team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1 300 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.