At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage and steer product development projects
- Develop new approaches, solutions, processes, products within an agreed timeframe
- Organize and manage projects and resources to meet planned objectives, reports on R&D activities
- Assure technology state of the art through internal development of laboratory and staff
- Provide technical support to manufacturing and quality as required
- Act as a technical liaison with other R&D groups
- Approve technical readiness of raw materials and products as well as first production and quality specs
- Ensure that Henkel's new IP is protected through collaboration with internal and external partners
- Provide guidance and recommendations on patents and proprietary agreements
- Ensure compliance with Henkel corporate SHE standards, policies and procedures and manages the lab and innovation process
- Connect with consumers and generates consumer insights through various platforms