Hungary, Budapest, Henkel Consumer Brands
Sales Analyst Intern (m/f)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Handling databases, managing product categorizations, updating and maintaining complex reports, preparing diagrams and charts in Excel, actively using Pivot tables and formulas
- Supporting the work of the Category Manager & Net Revenue Manager Analyst
- You will make an impact on collaborating with both marketing & sales team
- Supporting in the preparation of ad-hoc analytical requests
- Keeping contact with international external and internal data providers
- At least 1 more year active enrollment to higher education program (Business Informatics / Economics preferred)
- Fluent communication in English and native knowledge in Hungarian
- Outstanding knowledge and usage of Microsoft Excel (formulas, Pivot, diagrams), knowledge of Power
- Query/Power Pivot is an advantage
- Analytical mindset
- Attention to details, reliable, independent working (not demotivated by the monotony of some tasks)
- Open, can-do attitude, proactive personality
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Expected working hours: 25-30 hours per week, in Budapest
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base salary gross 1600 HUF/hour, up to gross 2000 HUF/hour after 6 months
- Laptop, mobile phone, headset, wireless keyboard, wireless mouse
- Monthly meal allowance – net 25 000 HUF
- Monthly travel contribution – net 5000 HUF
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products and product of partner companies for a discounted price
- Yearly 3-4 Henkel product packages with a value of appr. 100-150.000 HUF/year
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility (40% of total working time)
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks, future career opportunities
- Long-term working opportunity (1+ year)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.