United States, Cannon Falls, MN, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Under the direction of the Technical Leadership team, the Controls Engineer will provide leadership in all areas involving electrical engineering, provide troubleshooting expertise to all areas of the facility, and verify adherence to local, state and federal codes
- Areas responsibility include but are not limited to Automation & Control System Design, Batch Process Control, Safety Systems, and a diverse set of Manufacturing Equipment
- Serve as a key contributor to the strategic planning, evaluation, organization, and implementation of electrical and automation related projects and initiatives
- Will also direct design and programming of control systems for new and existing systems
- Works with Contractors, Department Managers and Maintenance staff to troubleshoot problems and improve processes
- BS in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering (or other pertinent engineering discipline)
- Fluent in software development, writing scripting code
- Familiar with IT infrastructure, process design, S88 phase model process
- Familiarity with industry standard controls hardware and software
- Project management experience & Documentation experience
- Able to work with and around hazardous materials, chemicals, heights, odors, noise and equipment.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular