Germany, Düsseldorf, Infrastructure Services
Assistant Manager Toxicology (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Assistance for safety assessment of raw materials and Henkel consumer products
- Research data and compilation of relevant toxicological information
- Identify valid toxicological data and maintain them in database systems (e.g. SAP)
- Derive classification and labelling for chemicals
- Bachelor's degree in natural sciences or documented toxicology training
- Ideally 1-3 years of relevant work experience with a broad expertise in toxicological endpoints, toxicological standard tests and their evaluation
- Knowledge of current European chemical regulation, especially related to detergents and cosmetics
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team, high level of motivation
- Fluent English language skills and intermediate/advanced German skills (B2/C1 level)
The position is limited until 15.12.2024.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.