United States, Bay Point, CA, United States, Culver City, CA, United States, Irvine, CA, United States, Rancho Dominguez, CA, United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Stamford, CT, United States, LaGrange, GA, United States, Elgin, IL, United States, Indianapolis, IN, United States, Bowling Green, KY, United States, Madison Heights, MI, United States, Warren -HU, MI, United States, Cannon Falls, MN, United States, Richmond, MO, United States, St. Louis, MO, United States, Seabrook, NH, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, United States, Geneva, NY, United States, Salisbury, NC, United States, Cleveland, OH, United States, Mentor, OH, United States, Westlake, OH, United States, West Hazleton, PA, United States, Enoree, SC, United States, Brandon, SD, United States, Salt Lake City, UT, United States, Oak Creek, WI, Human Resources
Sr. Recruitment Manager (Manufacturing Site Light Industrial Recruitment)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
You can lead your recruitment team in an effort to attract and recruit top, diverse talent who will help Henkel drive business results, while providing the best experience for our candidates and internal stakeholders
- Manage, coach and develop the recruiting team for manufacturing sites and light industrial team.
- Establish relationships and consult with key stakeholders and hiring managers on recruitment and candidate experience to assure a best in class recruitment process and experience.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies for the long-term orientation of the team and the efficient, state-of-the-art fulfillment of core tasks.
- Close exchange, collaboration, and project cooperation with the Regional and Global "Centers of Expertise" Teams for recruitment and recruitment systems. These Teams include Employer Reputation; Talent and Learning; Governance; and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Work closely with recruiting managers in other regions to share best practices, provide assistance on critical needs and coordinate on national-level initiatives.
- Ensure all recruitment activities are done in accordance with employment laws and regulations and corporate code of conduct.
- Prepare periodic updates & analyses of Regional recruiting metrics/costs to HR leadership and make recommendations for any process/policy improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team.
- Proven ability to establish cooperative working relationships built on trust and to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proactive and independent, with the aptitude to take initiative and make decisions.
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders and obtain buy-in from those stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Ability to travel when required (10-25%).
- Flexibility to support activity in multiple time zones.
- BS/BA degree.
- Recommended 7 years of customer facing experience (prefer at least 3 in recruiting) and minimum of 3 years management experience
The salary range for this role is $110,000 to $140,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular