United States, West Hazleton, PA, Henkel Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Packaging Manufacturing Engineer will partner with Plant Operations & North American Engineering Teams and be responsible for the selection and installation of packaging equipment that meets all Henkel established standards to maximizes production efficiencies and delivers product as expected
- Lead the design and development of individual unit, case, or pallet designs and insure compatibility of all packaging components, including pallet patterns, and that items can be palletized automatically
- Establish quality standards for packaging components for both in-house and outsourced packaging, and help in the qualification of vendors supplying packaging components
- Ensure equipment is able to produce product to meet established quality criteria for packaging components for both in-house and out sourced packaging .
- B.S. degree in Industrial/Packaging or Mechanical Engineering, or related field required
- 5+ years within Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering within related industry including Consumer Goods, Food / Beverage, Pharmaceutical or other
- Familiarity with related packaging equipment (fillers, seamers, cappers, warmers and coolers, labelers, palletizers, conveyors, etc)
- Demonstrated experience managing concurrent packaging systems projects.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular