Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship EU Brand Activation
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the European Brand Activation Team in developing holistic 360°activation concepts for our core beauty brands in Europe
- Assist with the development of winning European activation plans to maximize the brand pull along the entire consumer journey
- Carry out independent trend research, consumer needs, media, activation and competition analysis
- Monitor and coordinate the European activation campaigns and independently create overarching learnings and action items
- Control creative agencies to develop European toolkits and act as a contact for the influencer, media activation and national and international brand management teams
- Support business maximizing long-term strategies and propose brand-country activation combinations
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of economics, marketing or international business studies
- First practical experience in product management, brand activation or media management through previous internships in the FMCG or cosmetics industry
- Advanced English language skills
- Confident in dealing with common MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Keen interest in trends, innovations and beauty products as well as a good understanding of digital touchpoints
- Willingness to work in cross-functional teams and are characterized by reliability
- Open-minded and communicative personality with passion for constant changes and a high level of entrepreneurial spirit and networking skills
- Availability as of March/April for 5-6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.