United States, Little Rock, AR, United States, Louisville, KY, United States, Nashville, TN, United States, Dallas, TX, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drive implementation of key strategic initiatives to deliver sales and growth targets (KP OSG and PC % and / or GP% targets) across region.
·Develop sales and territory plans, commensurate with overall strategic directives of the business, that deliver organic sales growth and optimize product contribution.
- Accelerate growth by identifying new opportunities and promoting additional products and services to existing and new customers.
- Impact at high levels of the customer organization with the ability to sell to Top Management.
·Serve as a technical resource for product recommendations and general manufacturing support for adhesive performance challenges.
- Coordinates execution of customer and prospectus customer’s roadmap to ensures closure of CRM projections and pipeline execution.
- Collaborates with Marketing, KAM, CS, SC, TS, and other various internal teams to ensure, internal alignment, customer support and resolution.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to manage the sales and customer management processes.
- ·BA/BS Degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, business, or related discipline required.
- ·3+ years of sales experience in a B2B manufacturing environment with selling technical products, used in manufacturing, and converting environments is required.
- ·Experience in industrial adhesives, flexible packaging, paper converting, tapes and labels, or related industries is preferred, but not required.
- ·High level of Business acumen to include strong negotiation skills, crisis management, sales forecasting, and overall business development.
- ·Proven experience creating and maintaining accounts based on excellent customer relationships.
- ·Excellent planning, organization, customer focus, results, and relationship building skills
- ·Expertise in value selling and quantification process.
- ·Ability to work well in a team environment and on an individual level.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular