Netherlands, Amsterdam, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Strategy & Project Management - Global Supply Chain (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
As part of your internship in the Strategy & Project Management team, you will get to support a wide range of strategic- and operational topics across various functions of Operations and Supply Chain. Your responsibilities will be diverse, from taking on various support roles on strategic projects, to cross-regional and cross-functional communication, to reporting and data analysis. We are offering a high-paced experience in an exciting environment, where you can help drive our critical change agenda with visibility at top management level.
- Support (strategic) functional projects on an ad-hoc basis, possibly including Key Strategic Initiatives
- Interact with stakeholders across regions and functions at various management levels
- Create and analyze weekly- and monthly reports and run initiatives to drive standardization & continuous improvement
- Support Strategy communication (townhalls, workshops, surveys)
- Coordinate workshops and team events (e.g. quarterly dinners, team building etc.)
- Undergraduate/Graduate (max 3 months) with a Master's Degree, preferably in Supply Chain/Economics/Management or Engineering, both HBO and WO
- Ability to learn quickly, think out of the box and offer own ideas & solutions
- Collaborative mindset, attention to detail and a strong value focus
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Capability to work among an international team in a fast-paced environment
- Data analytics and visualization skills a plus (e.g. Power BI)
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting and educational full-time opportunity in an international FMCG organization
- The possibility to support on concrete and business-relevant projects on a global scale
- An attractive internship allowance of 1000€ that covers for meals, transportation and housing expenses
- 2 days of paid holidays per month
- Monthly events and activities organized for the local & international intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- Continuous learning & development opportunities via the Henkel Learning Hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.