Germany, Düsseldorf, Global Business Solutions+
Internship Design – Packaging THE INHOUSE AGENCY
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Inhouse Agency is a global acting department, supporting all Henkel business units in the creation of packaging design and digital marketing, with more than 100 creatives from various design fields, across 5 locations
- Together with our Düsseldorf team you will play an active role in driving the success of The Inhouse Agency
- You will be an integral part of an international team of creatives, working on various projects and brands, and support in the creation of packaging design, graphic design, and print material
- You will also have the chance to support the Inhouse Agency Management in steering the projects and improving the processes
- Close collaboration with cross-functional teams, marketing and external partners (e.g. printing agencies) will be part of your daily business
- Student who has successfully passed the first semesters of graphic design studies related to visual design, product / packaging design, graphic design, communications design or similar
- First relevant practical experiences through internships preferred
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Good working knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, especially in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, knowledge in MS-Office applications is beneficial
- Self-motivated, creative, and open-minded personality with a passion for and an understanding of design, including typography and layout, great organizing and problem-solving skills while still having an eye for detail and visual flair
- Team-player with high level of independence with a can-do attitude
- Please add your portfolio or link to a website with past projects (not mandatory)
- Preferred starting date within Q1 2023 and preferred duration of 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.