At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- To provide a comprehensive quality assurance support for the production unit
- To implement Henkel Quality policy and programs in Consumer Brands Beauty Care Business Unit
- To develop, implement and improve continually the quality management systems according ISO 9001, ISO 22716 Cosmetics GMP and Henkel Corporate Standards
- To create/update procedures and ensure personnel are properly trained
- To conduct Internal Audits & Supplier & Warehouse Audits, Monitoring Corrective & Preventive &
- Improvement actions plan
- To develop and implement Quality KPIs and lead the reporting the Region and Global SHEQ Consumer Brands Beauty Care Business Unit
- To provide risk approach on processes and products accordingly provide action plans together wit relavant process owners
- To coordinate Process FMEA & HACCP studies on products and ensure to keep up to date
- To investigate Customer and Internal Quality Complaints, propose & implement adequate actions
- To manage supplier quality problems with SCMS tool of SAP and ensured effective problem solving studies from responsible suppliers
- To communicate with all departments to ensure proper implementation of the Quality Management System